STANDARDS FOR 100mm DIAMETER SIEVES
5 bottle set, 0.50g per bottle.
Named after the Primary Sieve Size (150um)
but also suitable for 140um & 160um Sieves
- Unique microsphere method of sieve calibration
- Mean aperture sizes traceable to NIST and NPL
- Measure over 1 million apertures per minute
- Typical calibration time of about 1 minute
- Method analyses over 80% of the sieve surface
- Accuracies and repeatabilities better than 1µm
- Results independent of sieve shaking method
- Single-shot bottles remove operator bias
- No need to send sieves away for calibration
Quick and simple to use!
Empty the complete contents of a bottle onto the sieve and shake evenly over the surface for 1 minute. Calculate the percentage passing and read off the mean aperture size from the calibration graph.
Using sieves larger than 200mm? Click here for advice.
For technical information / chemical composition of the microspheres click here
For the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) click here